Can it be done

FOS1

Has anyone put the disco 300 dash into the 200? A few people in the know have told me that it carnt be done but have they even tryed? I have an 'L' reg 200 tdi that runs and looks great. I dont wish to get rid of the old girl but it does look a little dated. So i have put the 300 lights and grill on and it looks better by far but has anyone put or even tryed to put the 300 dash in?

CAN IT BE DONE?

Any help is better than no help - Thanks guys

Paul@Donny

I put in the dickie seats that weren't present in my 300. All the necessary screw holes that were need were on the truck. so the seats went straight on. Also I have noticed that I have the wiring plugs for the electric rear windows, which is nice but unnecessary on the 3 door disco.

I know its not quite the answer you were looking for but my point is that Land Rover seem lazy and just make the body work the same for all spec. So you may find that as the body hasn't really changed that much between the 200 to 300, only the dash, the bracketry may probably be the same.