hanging doors

Could I offer some advise?

When posting questions such as these, you need to supply more information if you expect good, relevant help. For instance;

Front doors?

Second row doors?

Rear door?

Do the doors close?

Have you changed the hinges?

Is the problem one of 'up and down' alignment, or 'in and out'?

Are you having problems getting the door to engage with the striker?

Have you tried using the black plastic spacers behind the hinges?

Have the captive nuts in the bulkhead been changed?

Have you moved or removed the bulkhead?

See what I mean? If your question had been more detailed, I'd be able to offer some advise....

Try using a jack to lift the rear edge of the door, bearing in mind the hinges have some play.

Could I offer some advise?

When posting questions such as these, you need to supply more information if you expect good, relevant help. For instance;

Front doors?

Second row doors?

Rear door?

Do the doors close?

Have you changed the hinges?

Is the problem one of 'up and down' alignment, or 'in and out'?

Are you having problems getting the door to engage with the striker?

Have you tried using the black plastic spacers behind the hinges?

Have the captive nuts in the bulkhead been changed?

Have you moved or removed the bulkhead?

See what I mean? If your question had been more detailed, I'd be able to offer some advise....

Try using a jack to lift the rear edge of the door, bearing in mind the hinges have some play.

hi,front doors, doors close when picked upbut keep dropping,have not changed hinges,yes up and dqwn alignment,there were no black plastic spacers when i took them off,capive nuts have not been changed,yes bulkhead has being moved, spripped it all down for galv chassis cheer's defender dinky door card keeps catching sill,

Edited by defender dinky

I have a simlar problem at the moment on my 90 (- although the doors didn't line up when I got it after it just had a semi re-build - not by me). I've been checking the parts manual out for a diagram of how the bulkhead is actually attached to the chassis, but can't find any decent graphics, does anyone have any pictures of the mounting points and or how the bulkhead is fixed.