defender swivel replacement kits

Looking at these (http://www.paddockspares.com/pp/DEFENDER/Axle/Swivel_Kit_-_front_axle_to_KA930455.html) as we need to replace the swivel balls on our project vehicle. What is the view on swivel balls bein made from black teflon?

As this vehicle hopes to be used mainly for challenges will this withstand the bumps and knocks it will inevitably recieve or are we better trying to get the original chromed swivel ball?

Thanks

Yes, the black Telon coated ones are fine.

Before I bought my Britpart ones from Paddocks a couple of years ago I did some checking up at several LR workshops and they all said that they supply & fit the Britpart ones and have never had any problems.

Make sure you check and double check the machining quality when you receive them. The ones I used on my axle could have done with being sent back and being refinished, the grooves in them were that bad. Unfortunately, finding some had taken a while and I was rebuilding the front axle 3 days before an event, so they got thrown on and dealt with. Even with brand new seals, I still have oil leaks from them!!!

Just a word of warning!