Buying a Range Rover Sport

jules

Guest MJG
Since we are showing of our latest purchases, look what I bought last week:

SNIP the Pic!!

It does a great job of getting me to work.

Daan

Nice UPVC door you've bought there.

Picture of it is a bit spoilt by that old bit of scrap iron in the foreground though........ :ph34r:

I go through this every two years Jules!

I say to Jacqui i am going to buy a Range Rover/Disco etc she then says well its going to cost you this and this and then this - still going to race? then i don't think so!

That's the trouble with accountants/wife/both - you can love them but they just don't understand cars!!

I ended up with a 2.0 Golf diesel, and its bloody good. Super comfortable to drive, looks good when turning up clients or on site (not flash as our client Network Rail are very tight), economical and does everything i need except one thing.

It can't tow the racer! Nor can it off road - not strictly true but i am going to sell it soon so i must stop trying...........

Cheers

Nev

Yep

my wife is a corporate bank manager type thing so she calls the shots with the money and everything else for that matter. <_<

I got my wife in her own car now she can't get enough of it and now everything revolves around the two racers. ask Pete he will tell you and laugh :)

we were at the inch by inch jbs a few years ago and after a disastrous days competing on the finish line she jumped out of the truck and exclaimed that first thing Monday I was to order a set of 12.50 simex for the challenge truck because the 10.50's we had were not up to the job the two teams to the left of me asked were did I find her.

yep your right it is yearly for me.

Nice UPVC door you've bought there.

Picture of it is a bit spoilt by that old bit of scrap iron in the foreground though........ :ph34r:

The UPVC door (and house) are hired.

But the scrapiron bit belongs to me: £35 for the iron + £40 for the lock. True dutch fashion of transportation.

Daan

The UPVC door (and house) are hired.

But the scrapiron bit belongs to me: £35 for the iron + £40 for the lock. True dutch fashion of transportation.

Daan

I dream of working close enough to home to cycle.

How does anyone justify buying a RRS, its a complete mystery to me.

Even if I won the lottery I am sure I would stick with my 110. I might finally finish sorting it out if I won though :rolleyes:

Losing £20k+ on depreciation would make me cry :o

Will :)