Heritage Land Rover Show

Going to the heritage Land Rover show in Gaydon at the weekend, the show is on Sunday but we will be camping Saturday and Sunday, is anyone else going?

Jason.

I am

well only because the wife has disided to go to a Hourse show so I get to but I will have to take my two dogs so if you see a guy struggling with two black labs trying to eat any other dog they see do say hello.

My Co-drivers dad organises the run so he is up there with the family and he phone me thismorning to see if I wanted to go up.

I hope to be there smile.gif Shame it isnt on both days, as saturday would have been easier.

I Know, Last year it was on the Saturday and Sunday, Land Rover were selling off all the G4 Gear, we got loads of bargins!!!

Jason.

Just got back, I had a great weekend it is not the bigest Land Rover show but I think it is great for the family we camped all weekend and the camping is safe/secure and well patroled, there were diffrent traders there on the Saturday to the Sunday, I think the rain put some people off, Land Rover were selling off the last of the G4 Tech clothing with the Mountain Hardware shirts and zip trousers for £10 each, plus a load of wick tshirts for £3 each.

Ok didn't get anything for the Land Rover but had a great weekend away with the family..

Jason.