Re-stringing the harness.

Does anyone know of a good step-by-step photo/document on re-running the harness on a 110? Obviously it's not rocket science but it would sure speed up the process considering how long things have been apart now.

I don't know & haven't seen a 'how to' photo thread for doing it, I've done the dash/main loom on my 110 a few years back, not to hard to figure what goes where, layed mine out on the lounge floor first & labelled every connector, the chassis loom, instead of trying to run it through the chassis rail, just wrap in spiralwrap or convoluted tubing & route along the upper inner edge of the chassis rail, securing with cable ties as you go along.

Yes, all exactly what I am doing, was just hoping to get a bit more reference.

Like right now I'm looking at the ignition and none of the wiring diagrams list which spade lug is which, kinda makes it hard to figure out without poking at it all with a meter and seeing. All the diagrams I've found on-line look different from what I have as well. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=12329620&l=64ba0a7a6d&id=544610503 is a photo of what I have, and it certainly doesn't match up to anything I've found yet. This is a 1992 200TDI.

Oh, and I seem to have 'misplaced' the 4 relays mounted with the fusebox, looking at them I assume they're just standard 30A automotive relays? Could anyone confirm that?