should wheels spin

If they spin different ways everything is fine. Stick the centre diff in and they shouldn't spin.

Please try and use at least a little punctuation - your posts are VERY hard to read, and I almost gave up despite it being only one line.....

If they spin different ways everything is fine. Stick the centre diff in and they shouldn't spin.

Please try and use at least a little punctuation - your posts are VERY hard to read, and I almost gave up despite it being only one line.....

I needed an interpreter to help me out too!! If you need response do try punctuating!!! Listen to Si......

IOf you have both front wheels in the air, then even with diff lock in, they will still spin in opposites directions.............. if you only have one wheel off the ground, then assuming the handbrake is on, it shouldn;t spin ...... well, it will a little bit, but not a full turn...

with my landi 90 font end jacked up should both wheels spin neither ov them do this is without diff lock does this mean my diff has gone or halfshaft or both half shafts
IOf you have both front wheels in the air, then even with diff lock in, they will still spin in opposites directions.............

Not if you have the diff lock in they won't, unless something is broken.

It'll drive off the jack as the rear is getting 50% of the drive and is still on the ground...

That's why they have diff lock.

Not if you have the diff lock in they won't, unless something is broken.

It'll drive off the jack as the rear is getting 50% of the drive and is still on the ground...

That's why they have diff lock.

You are talking about different things. Disco-Ron is saying that the wheels will turn by hand but in different directions with Diff lock on. Without Diff lock they could either go the same way opposite ways or onlt one way depending on what piece has the highest drag and won't turn.

What you are saying is that if the car is driven whislt jacked up at one end only it will fall of the jack (NOT advised - injury or damage may result!).

Marc.