punch and or winch challenge?

Lawrenece,

have we any perspective dates for this yet, weekends are filling up here.

Hi James,

As yet it has not been possible to arrange dates, this is mainly due to wanting to make such an event

as right as is poss. We are still looking into all the requirements and this may mean that it will be many months

before we can set it up... we need to get a good idea of the numbers who want this to happen and then try to taylor the event if we can to their wishes.... no point in runing something no one wants....

So far only a few have indicated they would be interested...

Any suggestions you have are welcome..

Best regards

Lawrence

• 3 weeks later...
Dear All,

Please note that nothing is yet set as we are still in the investigative stage of:

Cost; will be entrant friendly but not free

Date; will try to avoid clashing with other events

Single entry or teams

Level; Hard/difficult/extreme or easy, those who have used the site know how good it is

Prize; yes / no. Cup of tea /Trophy/money or a :)

Your views are important, as it will help to shape the event should it take place.

It will be the first on this site so lets make it one you want…………..

Lawrence

seems like a lot of efforts going into this and its only fair to support, better get motor ready

The price we charge has been mentioned as "Ok", any more and your into proving that you can run a top class / top quality event, and heres the rub. I would rather run as good a event as I can, (80 punches 40 entrants) charge a fair if not "Value for Money event - and then hopefully drivers will flock to enter again and again - seems to be the case, last event was the biggest yet, and with some 4x4 mag coverage it continues to grow - is this a fair comment you lot who entered, was it value for money ?....will you enter in 2007 ?

Nige

i thought u done 2 in the first year? :unsure:

count me in for the next one anyway