TDI 300 TD5 CLUTCH COVER

Hi to all "Landroveros"

Questions:

Is the TD5 FLYWHEEL HOUSING interchachangeable with the TDI300 FLYWHEEL HOUSING?????

and Is the TD5 REAR SCREW patern the same to TDI300???

The History-.

I am looking to adapt in my SIII a TDI 2.5 from a Ford Ranger and a Friend ofert me a TD5 FLYWHEEL HOUSING to join with a R380 gear w/ long bellhousing, but i do not know if it is good and interchachangeable.

NOTE: I do not have the 2.5 TDI yet.

Thank to all

Enrique

Jajajaja, hasta en la sopa te veo. El TD5 tiene un clutch que no tiene nada que ver con el 300 por ser un bimasa (los resortes están en el flywheel, no en el disco del clutch), pero no se si su carcaza pueda servirte, acá te dirán. De cuál TD5 es el donante? el que se fundió? te recomiendo que trates también en AULRO, una página Australiana donde hacen cualquier adaptación que te pase por la cabeza, ellos te dirán como queda cualquier cosa.....

Jajajaja, hasta en la sopa te veo. El TD5 tiene un clutch que no tiene nada que ver con el 300 por ser un bimasa (los resortes están en el flywheel, no en el disco del clutch), pero no se si su carcaza pueda servirte, acá te dirán. De cuál TD5 es el donante? el que se fundió? te recomiendo que trates también en AULRO, una página Australiana donde hacen cualquier adaptación que te pase por la cabeza, ellos te dirán como queda cualquier cosa.....

Hello, please don't take this the wrong way, but this kinda defeats the object of the forum if you don't write in english.

Mav

Carlos:

I only will use the Flyweel housing if it is possible, not the bimasa Flyweel and related parts.

Maverick:

a little class of spanish is not bad things. The "Speranto" did not work good. :P:P

You might get some more help if readers understand what you are trying to do...

I'm guessing here, but I assume you are trying to use the 2.5TDI from a South American spec Ford Ranger. That engine is an International HS2500, so almost the same as a 300TDI, but for Ford use has different intake pipework, engine mounts and flywheel housing.

I don't think the td5 and 300 bellhousing pattern is the same, so that probably won't work for you. Also I thought the TD5 block bolted directly to the gearbox, without a separate flywheel housing.

I don't know what engine you currently have, but I *think* with a little work you could also use the 200tdi or 2.5NA flywheel housing to mate the engine to a tdi type LT77.

TSD

In this moment I have in my S3-109 the original 2.25 D LR serie III w/ R380+lt230 Gear w/ long Bell house. And the Original LR 2.25 Flywell housing w/ litlle modificaton in the ubication of the some screws to join w/ the long Defender Bell house.

I will buy a used 2.5 TDI from a Ford Ranger Maxion engine, very similar to de TDI300.

To use this motor I need a new Flyweel housing, that is I am looking for.

Is possible to adapt the original LR TDI300 Flyweel housing to use the Maxion TDI 2.5 ?

Or a TD5 Flyweel hosing if it is possible.

Pleace correct me if I am wrong.

Thank

Enrique