The Clubman Challenge Challenge Round 3

winchman_challenge.jpg

The Clubman Challenge is currently on its summer break and will restart on 24th October 2010 at Mow Cop Staffordshire. We use a two card system on these events with 40 punches laid out on the ground giving a potential of 80 punches for the weekend. The event is for single vehicles and the entry fee is £50. access to the site is good and parking will be on hard ground. A number of you have already entered but if you haven't you will be very welcome and we look forward to hearing from you. Perhaps we will see some new Trucks from the Bolton & Lancashire area.

more details can be found at www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

we are pleased to have the support of Winchman this year for more details vist there website www.winchman.co.uk

unfortunatley i wont be there as my driver is away to the 3 peaks, will be at round 4 though,

ill be there its only 5 mins litrally up the road just like twiggy.

dont exactly no what the 90 will look like after the break, or even if it'll still be a 90 :o

the roll made a bigger mess than i thought, gods knows what it landed on when it went over ;)

Matt its worth making a note to people trailering to the site that they need to come to the site uphill as there isnt the room to turn into the site coming from mow cop down the hill.

dan

ill be there its only 5 mins litrally up the road just like twiggy.

dont exactly no what the 90 will look like after the break, or even if it'll still be a 90 :o

the roll made a bigger mess than i thought, gods knows what it landed on when it went over ;)

Matt its worth making a note to people trailering to the site that they need to come to the site uphill as there isnt the room to turn into the site coming from mow cop down the hill.

dan

Yes thanks Dan it will be in the finals all noted many thanks

Sorry carn't do this one as we'll be in Ireland doin the 3 peaks, But need to get the entry form off for round 4 as it's only up the road for us.

Jon

We still need to do a site visit for Round 4 as we have heard rumors that it might not be as suitable as we first though we will keep you posted but it wont be far away if it moves. we need to have a look first :(

We still need to do a site visit for Round 4 as we have heard rumors that it might not be as suitable as we first though we will keep you posted but it wont be far away if it moves. we need to have a look first :(

Doesn't matter where it is really, we'll still be there.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:) Just a quick reminder that October will be with us soon, and that means it will be time to get The Clubman Challenge team on the road again for round 3 at Mow Cop on the 24th October 2010. If you are coming and haven't told us please either post here, forms are on the website. Click Here we look forward to seeing you all after the break..... :):):) See you all soon guys. Latest entry list can be viewed now Click Here

Boothy used to walk his doggy up there...and he used to do trials riding up there when he was 15, couple of weeks ago that was....when I had hips and a six pack

Taff, I get lost in the local Tesco's, it's no advantage to me being local....just easier for a breakfast...........