Unblocking breather tube

Sorry if this sounds stupid but I have been checking axle breathers. Rear one is fine in that I can blow through without issue but the front one is definitely blocked. I have tried blowing through with all my puff till cheeks red and ears popping but to no effect. What it the accepted next course of action? I presume replacement?

If so presumably I get a new length of tubing (aquarium shop I guess) and then pull old length off banjo bolt, slip on new and run same route as the old breather - or is there a patented way of solving without bursting eardrums?

Now need to try and find the crankcase breather tube

Thanks.

Its probably blocked inside the banjo bolt where it enters the breather pipe. Have you taken it off and looked? Usually gets full of plop and needs a small prod with stiff wire or a drill bit.

Hmm strange,.. I didnt put plop. Must be a swear filter on here! :D

Edited by smokinv8

Now need to try and find the crankcase breather tube

it's the cylindrical black thing on right hand side of rocker cover, it draws vapours from rocker cover & any oil gets returned to the sump via a hoses on the bottom.

remove the banjo from the axle & clean as suggested above.

see page 431 items listed below item 1, banjo & copper washers