Loooooooom!!

Just wondering if anyone could help me decide which wiring loom i need to get for my 110.

Spec will be as follows: TD5 chassis fitted with megasquirted RV8. Plastic TD5 fuel tank fitted with 4.6 RR fuel pump.

Im hopeful that a standard V8 110 loom will do, but just would like to see if anyone has any thoughts..

Im intending to do the MS separately. Im just wondering what loom i need to get as i dont have one at all just now. You see im at the stage in my build where im ready to get the rear tub all fitted onto the chassis but cant fit the tub until i have the fuel pump wired up...

I was hopeful that all the switchgear / dashes were the same on all the defenders apart from the very latest ones?

Depends if you want glass or blade fuses, 300Tdi/Td5 plug & socket type or the older bullet type connections, which lights,instrument pack & switches, lots of things which differ over the years of the 110/Defender110 range, might be easier to build the loom up as you go, the correct wire colours are available, plus the finshed wiring loom will not match any wiring diagrams in the workshop manuals