MOT time!!!

Its my MOT on Friday :( so doing the PreMOT check, all ok, no holes in the chassis and all electrics ok.................... BUT the washers won't pump...........grrrr

So a new pump needed...........I bought one a year ago.........and have only covered 250 miles :lol:

Its my MOT on Friday :( so doing the PreMOT check, all ok, no holes in the chassis and all electrics ok.................... BUT the washers won't pump...........grrrr

So a new pump needed...........I bought one a year ago.........and have only covered 250 miles :lol:

Will the windscreen fold down flat? If so, and you do not need to demo it, then no washers of wipers are needed for the MOT. Cover the washer jets with tape.

Chris

my MOT on Friday so doing the PreMOT check, all ok, no holes in the chassis

Thats mine failed already then, just poked a hole through in the front! knew i shouldn't have flicked that big flake off!

:angry:

Just going thru me 90 now...

Leaky diesel tank...

mud in the headlights...

speedo u/s.. (new cable)

5p size hole in rear of chassis..

Just realised M.o.T ran out 15th May, and tax 31st of May!!! Just SORN online to stop any nasty letters coming thru <_<

Its gonna be a long weekend :(