D3 IHU

jil6939

No it is a D3 but no one knows. Perhaps i should explain more incase anyone has a hire car etc to play with!!!

If you turn on the radio by pressing the left knob and within 5 seconds press and hold the right knob for 10 seconds then a hidden menu comes up press again for another 10'and a second menu comes up. If you scroll through this menu you can get a voltage reading. This is what i was doing BUT I then pressed button 1 on the keypad and the voltage counter moved down by 1 from 135. My guess is that this relate to some sort of voltage control (13.5v) but i dont know what and it has made no difference to the operation of the head unit tv cd dvd etc but I would still like to move it back up. It has been suggested that it may scroll down to 0 and then back to 135 but I am reluctant to keep pressing to find out!