AWDC Challenger 4x4 Clubman's Championship Round 6

Saz

Can I just remind everyone that if you would like to compete in the finial round of the Clubmans Competition you need to have your forms into Lucy by Friday 15th October. This is to give Ben and I time to make all the punch cards and sort out the other paperwork we need to do and get it to Lucy before the competition, as we are away for the last round and the pair of us are very busy with our jobs so need some notice for once.

Thank you, Sara

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lucy here,

The sixth and final round of the AWDC Challenger 4x4 series it is taking place at Yarwell on the 24th October 2010.

All entries welcome but need forms back soon. All people who have entered before should have had a form in the post this morning, if you are planning on coming then please call me if you cant get the form in to me straight away and I will put your name down.

Many Thanks. Any questions please call.

Lucy

x

07836 713677

01252 325930

My CVs are back from Ashcrofts.........just need to find a couple of hours to put them back in and build the axle up around them. Other than that, it's not been touched since the last round (bar a bit of drying out!!!) so nothing else can have possibly gone wrong..........!! :huh:

Hi everyone, entry list to go up later but just a few notes re directions.

The OS reference for the site is TL057980 and the nearest postcode to that reference is PE86PA, but obviously I don't know how close this is!!!

I have been asked by the land owner that you DO NOT drive through Yarwell village and instead get to the site via the KINGS CLIFF ROAD which is the main road via Wansford.

I will try and get the normal orange triangle signs out as early as poss on Saturday for you all.

I am afraid no burger van again and the site owner has been told we wreck sites so please, I know you do normally but it is really important we take all our rubbish away with us. This is a good site and we want to be able to go back again!!

Thanks

Lucy

x

Hi everyone, entry list to go up later but just a few notes re directions.

The OS reference for the site is TL057980 and the nearest postcode to that reference is PE86PA, but obviously I don't know how close this is!!!

I have been asked by the land owner that you DO NOT drive through Yarwell village and instead get to the site via the KINGS CLIFF ROAD which is the main road via Wansford.

I will try and get the normal orange triangle signs out as early as poss on Saturday for you all.

I am afraid no burger van again and the site owner has been told we wreck sites so please, I know you do normally but it is really important we take all our rubbish away with us. This is a good site and we want to be able to go back again!!

Thanks

Lucy

x

As the Kings Cliff Road is not named on any map (It's just called the "Roman Road" on numerous on line maps) and there are no road name signs on it (I checked street view), but it is the road To Kings Cliffe from Wansford (note the spelling with the extra e ;) )

I've created a linky to some google maps direction from the A47 to Yarwell

I believe this is the correct route but let me know if its wrong.