Decision required regarding my engineless 1984 110

Another what's it worth question I suppose even though I think it's scrap.

Bought a replacement V8 for my 110 earlier this year and went about sorting things out as MOT looming and I wanted to get her in tip top order.

Decided that the easiest way was to remove the engine along with the LT85 and Disco transfer box as a lump, the transfer box is very worn and it was my intention to replace it anyway.

So, out it all came and I split the engine from the boxes ready to install the V8 and hook it all up with the LPG etc.

Other things overtook me and she now stands sad and forlorn in the field with no signs of me ever getting it all back together.

thing is I need to put it together so as I can sell it but dont have the time or the energy to do it. Would it sell as it is do you think or shall I break it for spares,

Another what's it worth question I suppose even though I think it's scrap.

Bought a replacement V8 for my 110 earlier this year and went about sorting things out as MOT looming and I wanted to get her in tip top order.

Decided that the easiest way was to remove the engine along with the LT85 and Disco transfer box as a lump, the transfer box is very worn and it was my intention to replace it anyway.

So, out it all came and I split the engine from the boxes ready to install the V8 and hook it all up with the LPG etc.

Other things overtook me and she now stands sad and forlorn in the field with no signs of me ever getting it all back together.

thing is I need to put it together so as I can sell it but dont have the time or the energy to do it. Would it sell as it is do you think or shall I break it for spares,

If you intend to break for spares please let me know, I'm in St. Helens.

webbersdad

She's had a fair bit of work done but been stood for six months or more, had a new fuel tank a few years ago and new front diff recent and new headlamps etc etc, no expense spared but gone to the dogs now. :)

An '84 is importable into the US now, so I think you would see your greatest gain by selling whole.

I've just bought my first landrover, a 1998 110 CSW that needs 4 new doors and now having looked closer, probably a bulkhead, oh and an o/s front wing without a bullet hole. I'm hardly local but if you're still thinking of breaking it's a downhill push from you to me ;0) else i've an uncle in Bolton that might make a way for a few bits? Let me know if you do want to sell whole or in bits. Regards, Shaun

I've just bought my first landrover, a 1998 110 CSW that needs 4 new doors and now having looked closer, probably a bulkhead, oh and an o/s front wing without a bullet hole. I'm hardly local but if you're still thinking of breaking it's a downhill push from you to me ;0) else i've an uncle in Bolton that might make a way for a few bits? Let me know if you do want to sell whole or in bits. Regards, Shaun

Unfortunately only two doors and they are spoken for. Rear door is ok (its a 3 door van)

Bulkhead is rotten as a pear and the nearside front wing has a dent where a Punto bounced off it. Off side one has no metal left where it bolts to the bulkhead.

Not sellin much here am I ?

Ribbed roof has a leaking sunroof in it and the rear tub is corroded where the mounts are.

Roof rack going on ebay and I'm having the steering guard for my 90, tree sliders might be going on ebay if I cant chop em for the 90 as well.

Wheels and tyres are up for grabs, standard steels with 9mm Insa Safari tyres maybe 100 quid I think.

Decision made now it's getting the chop. :rolleyes: