Wolf hard top roof bars

mandastu1

Sorry about that had a lot on hope this helps

Part No Description Qty

IPR100000 CROSS BAR SKI RACK 2

BH108091L BOLT M8X45 8

WA108051L WASHER PLAIN M8 8

NY108041L NUT NYLOC M8 8

CAN100150 BRACKET SUPPORT 2 (4 IF FITTING TO A 90)

BH110121L BOLT M10X60 8

WA110061L WASHER PLAIN M10 8

NY110047L NUT NYLOC M10 8

DJU100050 SPACER 8

CAN100160 BRACKET SUPPORT 2 (0 IF FITTING TO A 90)

Cheers Rob

• 5 years later...

no, but if you find out i'd like a set along with soft top door surrounds. I asked a nice chap on face book who does 101 bits about fabbing some up, but he needs some for patterns first.

When I purchased my 110 tithonus hard top from withams I was told to convert to soft top you just needed the soft top nothing else. Inside the hard top over the front doors there are metal angled plates that bridge the door frame. Is this what you mean. I have purchased a Land Rover fleet Wolf military TUM soft top cover manufactured by British Aerospace 2007 but as yet not opened it so don't know what is in there. New to all this stuff so don't really know what everything is so if you either reply or pm me more information of what you are looking for then I will look through the soft top kit and see if I have anything that can be of use. Cheers brian

I am mistaken, i thought the door surrounds on Tithonus roof would remain when you take the roof off. But they appear to be part of the outer shell as well.

I am considering buying the surrounds but the cost of £500 or more for the parts seems expensive, i am thinking of going to Billing and hopefully speak to someone about Tithonus soft top and see what I can see before committing to anything, of course the summer up here in Scotland will soon be over.

I sold a set of these recently and as far as I know this was the 1st set for sale in a long time .i have found a couple more brackets but no cross bars.

Depending on where you are I have a110 hardtop Tithonus and have converted one from soft top to hard top and back door.i possibly have some of the unusual z shaped mounting brackets that hood the roof to the body left.

I'm in Lancashire if that helps you .pm me for more info