Sorry Guys, Another Alarm Q

DEANO3528

Have had a good look at the various posts but can't see my specific issue.

So what happens?

Okay, up until last week all has been fine, everything doing like it should.

The vehicle stood for a couple of days and the battery was a little down so I stuck the charger on it.

Now I locjk the vehicle and everything works as it should by key or fob.

However, when I unlock I have to press the fob twice and I have lost the single indicator flash. The led flashes really fast for maybe 20-30 secs but the vehicle will start okay.

Not a biggie I know but I know it's obviously not right.

Ta in advance

One other thing I checked is the voltage of the fob battery which is showing as 3v. That's right according to spec I know, but aren't they usually higher reading than that?

That might explain why the fob won't unlock it first time, although you'd think the fob would have more power on the first push than the second???

Grasping at straws a bit I reckon...

• 2 months later...

Just to clear this one, changed the battery in the fob and it's back to normal thank you.

One other thing I noticed is the fat that one of the strange non-flashings that occured was due to the bonnet not being fastened when I had the battery charger plugged in.