Pro's and con's of

jbs

H4 LED Headlight bulbs I've just found these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H4-102-SMD-LEDs-Car-Fog-Light-Bulb-Lamp-DC-12V-White-/250718087798?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a5ff66a76#ht_3710wt_947 in the same place as where I bought the red led dash bulbs and was curious to know what the pro's and con's were to fitting these bulbs ie: are they legal and how much brighter over standard bulbs they are , I've already thought about the uprated wiring for standard H4 bulbs and then found these so could anyone give me advice as to the above please?

Thank you

The LED 'bulbs' you have linked to are intended to be a replacement for foglight bulbs, not for headlights.

I can predict with some confidence that, by any objective measure, the amount of light the LED lights will produce will be nothing like what you need for headlights.

If your vehicle was first used on the road after April 1986 then any exterior bulbs fitted must be e-marked. These ones do not say that they are so you can be pretty sure that they aren't.

Sorry!

Nick.