Mad dogs...........

....and as im English (though my heart is in Scotland) I had to go out in the midday sun...

This didn't make a lot of difference:

DSCF0006.JPG

My job today was to fit new plugs (not easy on the V8 into series convertion) and to move the battery back to under the seat:

DSCF0010.JPG

My next job is to fit the Mondeo alternator using a SD1 bracket, though the space is limited for the long bolt!

DSCF0009.JPG

Makes more space:

DSCF0008.JPG

The old bracket was bodged (not by me!!)

DSCF0007.JPG

Guest diesel_jim

I second that.... spend the last 2 days grafting on my project90-2.... got plenty of work done, 'lectrics, propshafts, halfway through brakes, changed the back axle, floor plates.

will be great when it's done! :D

Nothing LR today but did finish replacing the tub floor with a nice piece of 5bar yesterday and waxoiling between the chassis rails while the tub floor was out.

Putting the rivets in with the sun reflecting back of the very blingy treadplate was hot stuff.

spending tomorrow trying to use my carp welder & carp skills to get a MG Midget through an MOT. then the plan is to sell it to fund 33s. trouble is MG is cute & im still tempted to keep it as another toy.