Salisbury R&P

d-90

There are some D60's floating around the UK, so a scrapyard might have a prop flange. Otherwise contact keith from rovertracks, he sourced some used D60 diff gears cheaply for me.

Dana is also an option, don't know how much they are new though...

Thanks! Will try to sort one out.

Have another question...The Dana60 R&P we have is a 4.11. Don´t know from wich truck it came from. The front axle has a 4.11 KAM R&P to go with it. Nevertheless, checking installation guides from the lockers manufactures, there is 35 spline locker for "4.10 & Down" and other for "4.56 & Up". The 4.11 R&P that we have kinda stays in the middle, so don´t know what to do. Will the "4.10 & Down" locker fit my 4.11 R&P?!?

Or will I have to get a new 4.10 R&P? If so, what about the front 4.11 ratio? Are they compatible?!?

Other question: There is an ARB locker for Dana60 35 spline for SemiFloat axles, and another one regular? Which one is it?

Sorry for so many questions, but need to set the buy list!

Thanks! Will try to sort one out.

Have another question...The Dana60 R&P we have is a 4.11. Don´t know from wich truck it came from. The front axle has a 4.11 KAM R&P to go with it. Nevertheless, checking installation guides from the lockers manufactures, there is 35 spline locker for "4.10 & Down" and other for "4.56 & Up". The 4.11 R&P that we have kinda stays in the middle, so don´t know what to do. Will the "4.10 & Down" locker fit my 4.11 R&P?!?

Or will I have to get a new 4.10 R&P? If so, what about the front 4.11 ratio? Are they compatible?!?

Other question: There is an ARB locker for Dana60 35 spline for SemiFloat axles, and another one regular? Which one is it?

Sorry for so many questions, but need to set the buy list!

4.10 and 4.11 should both use the same carrier.

AFAIK there are only two different lockers, 30 spline and 35 spline (and possibly 16-spline as well?). I don't think there is a difference in the carrier between full float and semi-float - but maybe they say that since all (or almost all) 35 spline D60's were semi-floating.

Hi,

Well, seems that olny ARB makes a diference between semi-float axles and fullfloating axles in their 35 spline Dana60 locker. If you check on online stores, you will see that there is the RD36 for semi-float axles and RD43 for full floating axles, both Dana60 35 spline lockers.

I presume that, if I choose ARB locker, must go with the RD43 for full floating axles. Nevertheless, can´t understand how a semi-float or full float axle can afect the carrier, and why only ARB has this diference.

How about 4.11 Vs 4.10. Cam I use one in the front and other in the back?

Cheers

How about 4.11 Vs 4.10. Cam I use one in the front and other in the back?

FWIW I run 4.7 front and 4.75 rear, ok so far. Rear tends to travel less distance anyway so might even help the centre diff.