Gunson Ezebleed

bear

Hi Everyone,

I’ve seen several post on bleeding the brakes/clutch and do not want to start another, however, I have never had a problem using the Gunson Eezebleed. As I’m sure most of you know, fresh brake fluid is forced at 20psi through the system as long as the bleed screw is open. I used it for many years on my old 200tdi but have now “upgraded” to a D2 TD5 which has a different master cylinder cap that does not allow the use of the normal screw type caps. Gunson sell an adaptor for the new type of reservoir and I was wondering if anyone has used it and if it works ok.

Regards

Hi folks

You had me worried there so I’ve re-checked the original instructions and it does say “..no more than 20psi” and that it can be used as low as 10psi. I have had it for a long time so they may have amended the instructions recently so I’ll lower the pressure in future.

Cheers for the info.