Wolf Air Filter Body??

Hi Kev

You mailed me through Ebay about the Donaldson clamp I have for sale on Ebay (and here), they are only to fit the Donaldson Wolf/Iraq fitment airboxes (that are also for sale on Ebay) they wont fit the metal genuine LR airboxes like the one you posted about above.

Personally-I'd buy the Donaldson airbox&filters instead-they are bigger and flow more air or if you run the safety filter as well then they provide cleaner air than a LR filter can-hence why the MOD fitted them to Iraq based Defenders. Plus they are cheaper-this guy is selling the airbox and filters for £22, item number- 150561092429

Hi Kev

You mailed me through Ebay about the Donaldson clamp I have for sale on Ebay (and here), they are only to fit the Donaldson Wolf/Iraq fitment airboxes (that are also for sale on Ebay) they wont fit the metal genuine LR airboxes like the one you posted about above.

Personally-I'd buy the Donaldson airbox&filters instead-they are bigger and flow more air or if you run the safety filter as well then they provide cleaner air than a LR filter can-hence why the MOD fitted them to Iraq based Defenders. Plus they are cheaper-this guy is selling the airbox and filters for £22, item number- 150561092429

Hi Mate

Cheers for the link, i purchased that one...really good price from what i've seen elsewhere.