Swivel grease/ oil

mmgemini

Clanking Les.. :lol: Not so sure about that seeing the state of it now.... What do you know about 300Tdi oil pumps ?

How do I get the inner wing off so I can straighten the outer wing.....

It was a thought. When rallying we used Wynnes in the engine. If we lost all the oil the crank would survive so only the shells needed changing...I was thinking the same could be good for the swivels when they leak.

is that charge for oil or something else, please tells us more and what ratio , etc, cheers Brian

Just for you I'll tell the true story again.

Mid 1970's I was road rallying a Hillman Imp. I was knocking front wheel bearings out every rally. That' about 200miles.

I was working in the garage at Sunblest the bread people.

One day the Wynns rep was in trying to sell us the rad repair stuff and generally talking. I mentioned my Imp wheel bearings. Of he went to his car and returned with a jar with some loi like stuff in it. "Mix a desert spoon of this into your favourite grease and you'll have no more bearing problems"

I did and I haven't.

Wynns Charge for engines. You don't need much. I would think a small syrenge in each swivel...If a group of you buy a tin it will do for you all.