Land rovers project

Dannytd5

I've got a disco 2 and about 6 months ago it stoped being a reliable car and became a project

I seam to be driving it looking at the dials every few seconds or listening for a noise that should not be there

Everybody keeps saying to me why do you put up with it and my reply is it's a landrover and I like it

It's like the boot is full of tools and spair parts just incase I need them but it's never failed it get me anywere and it's always got me home even tho I've spent ages at the side of the road fixing it

Is it just mine that's like this or are they all the same

I've got a disco 2 and about 6 months ago it stoped being a reliable car and became a project

I seam to be driving it looking at the dials every few seconds or listening for a noise that should not be there

Everybody keeps saying to me why do you put up with it and my reply is it's a landrover and I like it

It's like the boot is full of tools and spair parts just incase I need them but it's never failed it get me anywere and it's always got me home even tho I've spent ages at the side of the road fixing it

Is it just mine that's like this or are they all the same

Well, from where I'm sitting, having driven mine all of 30 miles to the back of a recovery truck 5 months ago, don't despair! At least yours is running...

hehehe, ok I re-built mine last summer 3 weeks ago front caliper went, got it fixed Friday and went for a run... found the viscous fan unot had gone yesterday - replaced... driving home with window open, its jumped out of the running felts, just about to go and fix it... also is summery up here today and she's running warm so was thinking about hooking up an electric fan... never ending story... but I love driving it so thats the excuse... it does get a bit annoying at times but thats what its about. :)

It were really good up till 6 months since

Water pump went

Radiator

Top water hose

Air bags

Compressor

Lots of bushes

Abs light

And finally the ace pipe burst

List of parts carried

ATF fluid

Oil