Re-taxing my 110...

v8bertha

Chaps,

Just a quickie... My 110 has been SORN'd since January. I'm looking to re-tax it at the beginnning of June, however I have a sneaky suspicion the MOT runs out sometime in June too.

Does anybody know if there is a minimum amount of MOT required to tax the old bus?

Cheers

Dan

MOT test certificate

You must produce an MOT test certificate that’s valid on the day the tax disc comes into force. A certificate that expires on the last day of the month eg 30 April can’t be used if the tax disc is to start on the first day of the following month eg 1 May. The certificate must be original, a photocopy is not acceptable.

from

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/OwningAVehicle/HowToTaxYourVehicle/DG_069671

sounds like you will be ok

I just did mine online,

If the Insurance is in the database and the MOT is a computer generated one, then all you need is the TAX form reference, or the reg and the Logbook reference number and it will do it without any other information just payment.

My TAX diac arived 1 working day later.

Marc.