Off Road Tyres ? 35s where and what available

Yee Gods

Was going to buy some Silverstone Xtreme 35x11.50x16 - now no longer made

Phoned devon - Simex - 35x10.50 or 11.50 x 16 - No stock since Christmas

And so on ....

Anyone know where and what decent off road tyres are avialble and from where is the sort of sizes above ?

:(

Nige

Yee Gods

Was going to buy some Silverstone Xtreme 35x11.50x16 - now no longer made

Phoned devon - Simex - 35x10.50 or 11.50 x 16 - No stock since Christmas

And so on ....

Anyone know where and what decent off road tyres are avialble and from where is the sort of sizes above ?

:(

Nige

Hi Nige,

i used this chap off ebay.i got my 35's from him.nice bloke with loads of stock.might be worth a call if nothing else.he's up in Nottingham just off Jct 25 but i think he can courier as well.

his name is Charles lr90gmc).

cheers Ralph

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a similar situation,

was looking to replace my jungle trekkers as they are 1/4 - 1/2 worn, but decided (at the minute) to keep them as there is nothing out there without spending MEGGA bucks from america.....

your options are that i can find are 35 new style mud from BFG, Maxxis mudzilla's or creepies 35 or 37 inch, then you have your american stuff..... Reading a fair bit around and Jim from gigglepin was very positive about the silver line tyres and like you mention there no longer made but he said they were only 33 / 34 inch tyre. so why not go for something like a 285 /75 tyre like a Insa. they measuer around the same and cheap. this gives you the time at little expense to see if simex or another company or someone sells sencond had the ideal tyre you want?

:)