new to challenge events

gaz489

hi everyone....

iv been prepping my truck to do standard class challenges and i was wondering if there was any events close to me as im on a budget and ideally would like to drive my truck to events...

im in west yorkshire and have free recovery so once im there its not so much of a problem....

thanks...., gaz

My personal advice to you, is go along to an event and watch :) It'll give you an idea of what happens. Also shows you how other teams work.

When you start challenging you don't have time to sit and watch others ;)

G

My personal advice to you, is go along to an event and watch :) It'll give you an idea of what happens. Also shows you how other teams work.

When you start challenging you don't have time to sit and watch others ;)

G

not to mention that you also dont have the time to fall onto your side whilst on level ground a gord ?

Erm.... we slipped coming off that face after the punch was done. James was the lazy git that didn't want to go to the top to put a winch on (winch men huh ! ? ! ? LOL )

Erm.... we slipped coming off that face after the punch was done. James was the lazy git that didn't want to go to the top to put a winch on (winch men huh ! ? ! ? LOL )

bloody hell, ive just seen that flying pig again !

iv marshalled for the howlin wolf and xl challenge and know what goes on and what it involves.... im only 23 but i have an experienced winch man.

i was just after any local events or challenges i can enter just to get started... or even ones a little further away that would be good for a beginner :-)