EFi V8 Main Harness

If you want to megasquirt, I believe that any system loom should do, as you do not use all the cables. But why buy a new loom , which you will have to cut and lengthen and not make one from the beginning?

Any "grown up" please correct me if I am wrong.

If going MS2 and driving the original LR stepper motor for the idle valve, then the connector is a bit of an oddity, so to get a matching loom is a good idea in that respect, I do agree it seems a shame to chop up a brand new loom when any second hand one will do fine, and cost about £20 from a scrappy :)

See Nige, he sells a comprehensive loom kit....... :DMy link

I think you misunderstand jon. Regarding the MS side of things i was going to get in touch with nige, however im looking for the main vehicle wiring harness that includes fusebox, dials, instrument binnacle etc etc..

dash area/main loom for a 110 depends on what type of fuses you want to use glass or blade type, all have the connectors for petrol or diesel, but the end terminations changed from the rubber block covered to the later plastic plug/socket when the 300tdi came on line.

page 686 on

I think you misunderstand jon. Regarding the MS side of things i was going to get in touch with nige, however im looking for the main vehicle wiring harness that includes fusebox, dials, instrument binnacle etc etc..

Ahhhh....I understand now....... :rolleyes: