Calling all Dutch enthusiasts....

Pinkrover

Hi to everyone in the Nederlands,

I am coming over sometime in the middle to the end of september for a long weekend to see a friend. I would love to bring my green laning range rover over and have a go at some green lanes, (if there are such things in Holland), go to a pay and play site or just meet up with some Land Rover enthusiasts,

I shall be visiting my friend in Wassenaar, but don't mind travelling.

One other related question, is LPG readily availiable in Holland ?

many thxs,

Les

Hi Les,

Can I just point out that on september 11-th we have our own mini-version of the Sodbury sortout, called the Dutch Land Rover Sortout.

It's being held in Zeewolde which isn't to far away from where you are in Wassenaar.

This sortout even comes with an off road track on site !

You can camp there for 1 night, starting saturday 10-th.

The website (in Dutch...) www.dlrs.nl

Edwin

Hi Les,

Can I just point out that on september 11-th we have our own mini-version of the Sodbury sortout, called the Dutch Land Rover Sortout.

It's being held in Zeewolde which isn't to far away from where you are in Wassenaar.

This sortout even comes with an off road track on site !

You can camp there for 1 night, starting saturday 10-th.

The website (in Dutch...) www.dlrs.nl

Edwin

many thanks Edwin, I would love to come it sounds perfect, but I am doing a " minimac" challenge on the 10/11th sept in Wales. If you know of anything later in september I will try to plan the trip to include it..

Les

Thxs Ruurd, do you know if they use the same adapter as the french GPL ?

No methinks not, IIAIC Dutch LPG filling stations are using a bajonet system that is the same as the system used in the UK.

As far as I know you need to have three adapters if you want to fill up in all of Europe...

Mind you if you have a full LPG tank ferry services might not want to transport you.

Mind you if you have a full LPG tank ferry services might not want to transport you.

Not my experience, all ferrys always let me on when i was running LPG. It is, however forbidden on the channeltunnel.

Daan

Thxs Daan, Ruurd,

I knew about the tunnel ban on LPG, but had not given a thought to the ferries. I will check it out soon.

wh

What is the cost of LPG in Holland at the moment? should I fill up before crossing ?

Do you have an equivalent to green lanes in Holland? or are there any offroad sites you know of ?

many thxs,

Les