Turning a 300TDi by hand

Thanks - LR Series have just had a chunk of money. If the parts arrive soon enough, I hope to get this running within 2 weeks. Then I need to sort everything out for the MOT - brakes are going to need some new pipes for one thing, so there may be a Flaremaster in the offing shortly.

The Recoil kit has arrived. Is it worth photographing the process and posting it up here or is it really a bit too mickey mouse to bother? I'll use a cordless drill and be relying on the drill taking the easy route to keep things straight.

Biggest job will be keeping everything clean of swarf...

You could make up a cover from a bin liner or similar with a hole in it to go round where you are working and then tape the holes edges to the area you are working (degrease first obviously so the tape stick) should keep swarf out then just vacuum it off the cover when your done