Plug for Spider

Have been fitting a full Td5 wiring loom into my ninety, To finish off the Alarm side of things and make it the same as ROW 300tdi , I'm after the plug that fits into the spider unit AMR4889, I have altered the loom to take the extra cables but as yet unable to source the plug to finish off the wiring. Any help would be great. Gaz.

Given that a Td5 doesn't have a spider, why are you fitting a spider plug into a vehicle and a harness that didn't have one?

May be he has a 300tdi engine and wants a standard factory fit mobiliser for insurance purposes (but then why not use the correct loom)

But yes is is unclear what he is trying to achieve with this mismatch of components.

Or

You could just buy a whole 300tdi engine loom and cut it off, this might have one on (or just fit the whole loom if using a 300tdi engine)

Hi, yes my Ninety has a 300tdi engine, and i am fitting the spider for insurance purposes. I bought the Td5 bulkhead loom cheap just for the dash connectors, but the loom was in such good conditon that it ended up as a complete vehicle rewire, but as a result my LRSS alarm had to come out and i went in the direction of the ROW setup so its factory standard.

PM me your address and details, and make a small donation to the British Legion and I'll send you one. It's from a 300Tdi Discovery, but I'd expect it's the same.

The plug is the same - it's in a different place (under the passenger seat rather than in the dash) but the box of horrors is the same part no IIRC so plug should be the same.

Somebody like Vehicle Wiring Products might be an option as well.