Flatdog flexi arches

barriesheene

If they have the same volume of mail & phone calls on a Monday as X-Eng - I'm not totally surprised. We reply to everything - but sometimes it takes a day or two depending on how manic it is. Maybe a phone call would be quicker?

Si

Thanks guys. I've looked at these and I've got the instructions but they dont tell you how to cut the rear arch out. The back seems easy enough but the door and where the door seal touches the arcg at the door opening isnt explained. If I cut the door where its marked then I'm cutting the door seal out. If i cut the arch behind the door it looks as tho there will be a big gap betwwen the door and the car when the door is closed. I'll also be cutting really close to the door lock ??

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Marc. No luck yet. I've spoken to Flat dog twice over the last couple of months asking for some pics or instructions from their fitters. They are very helpfull on the phone but I've had no contact yet. There seems to be a lack of communication between office and shop floor as is usually the case.