Disco buggy

barriesheene

I've had a bit of an idea that I want to run past you guys :i-m_so_happy: . I'm thinking of chopping the roof off my disco and removing all the doors !!!!! I'll keep the windscreen and run bars from the top corners of the screen curving back to the rear quarters. What you think ? :D . Whats the ruling with removing the doors ??? If anybody is a dab hand with photoshop on here perhaps they could have a mashup and we can see what it would look like :) I know I could just get a defender soft top but where would the fun be in that ? What you think ?

Keep it friendly :hysterical:

I have also thought about turning a P38a into a pick-up. A removable hardtop over the front doors would make it perfect.

When I start stripping the old 2.5DT for parts, maybe I'll take out the grinder and see how it would look without the roof.

THATS IT !! Thats exactly what I had in mind :D . Just because its been done doesnt mean it shouldnt be done again. I want to do it even more now :wub: . I wonder if i'll need to strengthen around the windscreen ? Those look standard. The wife is taking some convincing. Perhaps these pics will help. Thanks Fozsug :)

• 2 weeks later...