Click on passenger side

Hello all,

I've just got back from a trip to the cape of Fraser island, which was great other than a couple of things while going over some very bad terrain bad articulation a bad metallic click appeared, driving on flat ground there's no click but soon as you drive over any obstacle there quite a loud click several time depending on the intensity of the terrain, I had a similar click a while after replacing the radius arm bushes that ended up being a loose bolt on them, they are tight as at the moment so its not them!! any ideas?

Cheers ted

Is it generally clicking when your are turning sharply, especially in difflock? I had something similar and it turned out I had blown a CV joint.

I did think CV's but it does it on the straight ahead as well as when turning. with or with out difflock on

Hey how do you tell if your radius arm bushes have gone without taking them off?

Get underneath with a big pry bar and wiggle it around. Another way is to have somebody rock the steering wheel and after; the vehicle, play will often show up with either of these.

Harry