indicators

HI,

Just preparing the 90 for MOT, and all of a sudden the indicators have stopped working. no flashing lights or clicking or dash flash either. :angry:

The hazards work fine, and the fuse is ok.

My initial thoughts are the flasher unit, but just wondered if anybody else has experienced this and what other possible places to look might be?

Appreciate any help / thoughts offered !

OilIT

The hazards work fine, and the fuse is ok.

My initial thoughts are the flasher unit, but just wondered if anybody else has experienced this and what other possible places to look might be?

Appreciate any help / thoughts offered !

OilIT

I've had a similar problem, turned out to be the hazards switch.

There are some change over contacts in the back of the switch to let the indicators have control when the hazards are off, sometimes they don't make again.

Mine used to work when I applied [extreme] pressure to the hazards off position B) .

If you have swiss watchmaker blood in your genepool you may be able to dissassemble the switch and bend/mangel the contacts - (warning compressed springs inside :o

otherwise it could be expensive :(

ttfn

Matthew

I've had a similar problem, turned out to be the hazards switch.

There are some change over contacts in the back of the switch to let the indicators have control when the hazards are off, sometimes they don't make again.

Mine used to work when I applied [extreme] pressure to the hazards off position B) .

If you have swiss watchmaker blood in your genepool you may be able to dissassemble the switch and bend/mangel the contacts - (warning compressed springs inside :o

otherwise it could be expensive :(

ttfn

Matthew

mattD110td5x

Your right - great tip - press the hazards switch hard and they work :D

Thanks - need to get a new switch now :ph34r:

oilit