130 TD5 - no lights at all

Besides working on an 88, I also try to get a 1999 130 TD5 ready but yesterday I noticed that I have no lights at all (no head side or tail). Only when I pull the column switch I get the main beam on both sides.

Measured all the fuses but nothing wrong there.

At the light switch I get 12V on the brown (C0041-1) when it is in off position but I measure no voltage on Fuse 11 or 12 when I switch to ON position

A new lifgt switch did not cure the problem.

Where to start looking now?

thanks, Henk

Have areally good look at the slow burn fuses, and test with a test lamp, they have a habbit of going where you can't see them go... - i've seen a few do this.

Are there any other circuits connected to it, is everything else working? - sounds like you've got a supply problem.

As suggested used a test lamp instead of multimeter and indeed no light at the switch side but light at the fusebox under the seat.

A temporary feed solved the problem of no standlights but not yet the dipbeam so there is improvement :i-m_so_happy:

• 2 weeks later...