300tdi wiring loom plug for HRW

I have a brand new 300tdi wiring loom for my 90. It is the 'lowline' truckcab version however I want to wire in my heated rear window.

The loom has the wiring present for this from a four pin connector in the dash wiring running back to the fuse box and also all the way back to the rear chassis. According to the parts files, the HRW add on isnt available separately; I checked on my other 300tdi and the add on loom I need is incorporated with the wiring for the fog / hazard switch.

Does anyone have the info in Rave as to where I can buy the correct connector - the dash part is four pin non waterproofed female.

Thanks

the heated rear screen wiring is normally included in the rear wash/wipe wiring loom as a add on for station wagons or hardtop models that didn't have them from new.

the attached is all the 300tdi heated rear screen circuit 7 connections info I can find in my RAVE CD,

File0196.pdf

File0197.pdf

File0198.pdf

File0199.pdf

File0200.pdf

File0201.pdf

File0202.pdf

Does anyone have the info in Rave as to where I can buy the correct connector - the dash part is four pin non waterproofed female.

This sounds like the relay connector?

Can you post a picture of it?

It's not the relay connector; it's a direct feed from / to the Fuse box - Brown, White, earth and Brown/white- (HRW feed)

All 300tdi looms have the rear wiper wiring built in, The plug I am after is for adding the HRW switch/relay into the loom. I have a 200TDi HRW loom and relay and this will connect up to my 300TDi loom with the correct plug (I could cut and solder them but loathed to cut a brand new loom). I will take a photo tommorow.