Discovery 2 Td5 LED Replacement Bulbs ??

NRS91

Hey Gents (and ladies)

I want to replace my main indicator bulbs and side repeater bulbs with LED replacements, was wondering if anybody knew which ones to use whilst keeping the same brightness.

Also a suggestion for the correct flasher unit would be welcome.

Reason for this is i want to fit the strobe flasher unit to make the indicators work as strobe lights.

The flasher unit stays the same but u will need additional resistors for the front and rear LED bulbs, these are sold on ebay. The light may not be as bright, as the amber lens is a filter for for the light wavelength of the LED, U may find the orange LEDs a bit better, that is what I use in my repeaters in place of the 5w bulbs.

I suggest you try a single LED bulb first as the manufacturing quality is variable.

i was going to use bulbs without the resistors and fit the correct flasher relay to suit then i could use the strobe light kit to make them strobe.

which LED bulbs fit directly into the disco indicators and side repeaters?

• 3 weeks later...