My Health

My first interest in this forum was your trailer build thread. I've been really impressed and heartened by your openness around your mental health issues, I think it is good for you and good for others to hear how well/badly you are progressing. It is one of those things that is so rarely discussed and so important that it we don't pretend it is not an issue.

I'm glad you are making progress, but even more so, I'm glad you are talking about it, for all of our sakes.

im gonna go out on a limb here & say that i commend your efforts in posting on here, reading your posts has helped in dealing with my own depression which ive been dealing with for the last year or so,

lots of things you have said ive found to be accurate & i can relate to,

from what you have said in your latest post i understand the battle you are going through at the moment, im currently working towards coming off my medication & for what its worth, there is an end to it & i wish you all the best to continue,

Jason - just discovered this thread and read it through. Well done on fighting your way back to health. We ALL need to be aware of mental health issues and should be able to talk about it without shame. I wish you well with your continuing recovery.

My family went through a similar experience, and many friends have too. I've written about it here, some of you may find it instructive. I learned a lot from the experience, above all I learned not to be afraid to talk about it.

Stay well and best wishes for the future.