interior trim

hi there i have a 1987 90 and am looking for the interior trim and roof lining. just wondering if there are any companies that do this sor of thing? also will it fit on fairly easily? of because its old will it require alot of modification. i'm looking for the trim that goea round the window and the rear door + roof lining.

have checked ebay but there doesnt seem to be any. thanks for the help

Easy to fit for a numpty like me ??

See they even do them with speaker mounts.. Now that was something else on my list....

Any other gems I should know about... Like I said, the fuel cost ain't gonna cripple me, but what I wanna do to the beast will ! :)

Yes it's easy to fit. I used self tapers instead of the supplied plastic studs as I wanted it to be easy to take off and put back on. Only problem was that the holes for the sun visors didn't line up (by about 2" :rolleyes: ) - was a bit of pain to drill new holes as it was hard to get a good reference measurement allowing for curve in headlining etc.

I ordered mine with speaker mounts and stereo moulding to mount CB into. I also ignored their advice to cut the sun visors to allow for the stereo moulding and just simply used drivers on passengers and vice versa. You can see some pics on link. In first headlining pic the centre line looks dirty/marked - was just the light as the headlining arrived in pristine condition.

Cheers

Steve..

Click Here and scroll down for pics :-)

Hi Steve,

Your truck looks pretty good.

I had thought of a liner from lasalle before but I was put off as the liner looked (on the web site) like it was made from the same material as a yoghurt pot.

However........ your liner looks great, what is the material made from? Is it similar to a county or does it look "cheaper".

The main question is does it keep stop the condensation :P

Has it reduced the noise as well?

A lot of questions, sorry.........

I like the speaker and CB additions as well.

Regards

G