aircon hoses?

Nigelw

Need to get a set of aircon hoses but for a 200Tdi Disco LHD they are rare as rocking horse ploppy plop plops.

What alternatives are available in terms of having them made up?

I have the condenser unit and they were cut off just at the bulk head when it was removed so I have the steel pipes to couple to there but need to find a solution for the rest.

Would a domestic A/C service dept be able to make them up do you think?

Any ideas?

The numcat links seem to be broken and I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of hoses to work out which I would need for a LHD 200Tdi?

Might just be easier to get them made and heaven to betsy with the cost.

Find your nearest Parker Hannefin dealer. They will usually be under hydraulics in the yellow pages.They'll have all the fittings, o-rings, hose you need. take the old fittings in ands show them to the bloke behind the counter and he'll provide you with replacements plus some bulk hose. Go home, install the fittings and route the hose. A good rule is one straight fitting plus one angled if required. If you do two angled take a pen and draw a line along the fitting and onto the hose so they can clock them properly. Return to the place and they'll crimp them up. It's not difficult or expensive and you get the exact hose to fit your vehicle.

Need to get a set of aircon hoses but for a 200Tdi Disco LHD they are rare as rocking horse ploppy plop plops.

What alternatives are available in terms of having them made up?

I have the condenser unit and they were cut off just at the bulk head when it was removed so I have the steel pipes to couple to there but need to find a solution for the rest.

Would a domestic A/C service dept be able to make them up do you think?

Any ideas?

this one works, LHD Discovery 200tdi air con hose diagram http://lrcat.com/#32/4/45445