Dash replacement, info needed rave CD no help

RoverRepair29451

No info in your post on what age of Discovery, but if it's a 300Tdi age (94-98) it's dead easy, I had a curly-up dash on mine years ago and changed it in about 4.5 hours. From memory, everything you need to know is on the RAVE CD, it looks like a nightmare job but really isn't. It's pretty obvious what has to come off to make it possible, and then it's really just a case of finding all the retaining bolts etc, and there aren't that many. Basically you take off the steering wheel and its plastic shroud, instrument binnacle etc, glovebox, airbag if fitted, fuse box cover, all the heater controls, radio and surround, and take out the centre tunnel console, and then there are about 8 bolts that hold the frame of the dash in, take those out and it more or less lifts out. It's easier with two, but I did mine by myself on a Saturday morning.