Halfords - Paint codes - Help!?!

Big.Mike

I need a little tiny bit of paint to do my new hinges over the weekend. I know it's expensive, but I'm in a rush and I know halfords mix it in shop...

So I ask behind the counter and "computer says no" was the response.

Has anyone been able to the official paint codes Arles, Windjammer, Pacific Blue LRC.424 into halfords speak?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Have a look here:

http://www.dingocroft.co.uk/acatalog/paint991.htm

I think its the 'JUH424' code that Halfords like.

They also sell a touch up paint pen which is just a little pot with a little brush in the lid, so that could do for you if you only need a little bit.

There also funny about quantities, they can sell you a spray can, but can only sell you a 100ml touch up pot as there are regulations about selling you a 0.5 litre tin of paint, which are: there not allowed!

Steve

Pop into your local paint factors, they'll mix you up a rattle can, and will likely recognise your colour names.

I have used C&C car colours in Crawley (not too far for you) in the past for Ardennes Green. Used it to refurb my Vogue alloys on the Rangey.

Hi Mike,

Have a look here:

http://www.dingocroft.co.uk/acatalog/paint991.htm

I think its the 'JUH424' code that Halfords like.

They also sell a touch up paint pen which is just a little pot with a little brush in the lid, so that could do for you if you only need a little bit.

There also funny about quantities, they can sell you a spray can, but can only sell you a 100ml touch up pot as there are regulations about selling you a 0.5 litre tin of paint, which are: there not allowed!

Steve

Sorry, I should have said, this is all regarding the mixing up of paints in Halfords!

Steve