Rant: tyre fitting

Turbocharger

I've always done them myself. Hilift jack under the landy to break the bead and then with a bit of wd40 and a couple of big prybars they're easy enough to do.

Getting them off the rim is the difficult bit. Re-fitting them is easy.

I've never bothered with blancing anyway.

I have to admit there is a knack to it, and until you've got he knack you'll struggle like crazy!

I wouldnt try it with decent alloys however as the levers would mark the rim. Doesnt matter on scabby 8 spokes however.

Jon

I have a mate that owns a tyre shop but he is a few miles away I have a local inderpendant tyre shop 2 miles from my house I give them all my bent alloys from the racer they cant do enough for me and there just as cheap as Michalever. any thing thay do on my car is a £10 once the boss asked me if I was shaw after I gave him £20 after I watch him struggle for over a hour fitting some 265BFG MT's to my disco on his own....

My wife has recomended him to loads of her freinds at work as well.

he says he is a small garge with out the big over heads and works on word of mouth, good service, low cost good quality tyres for his advertising and it is working so far....