1994 CLASSIC VOGUE

coachman

Gentlemen and Ladies , I had hoped to `showoff` my Classic before now but with none kept promises of this and that have delayed me .

However the car is now in the capable hands of S.J.M in Leeds .

I say capable because they were the ONLY ones locally to me that were prepared to tackle the problems ,( ABS block ,brakes ,seats ,tail gate ,RUST ,)

The brakes are now working ,tail gate closes and locks ,the seat moves electrically ,and things are moving on ,thankfully .

I look forward to telling you all about it .

Does anyone know where I could buy /obtain a copy of the owners handbook ( the glovebox version .)

Oh I am excited , and christmas is coming .

Coachman .

post-36830-0-45104700-1383328682_thumb.jpg

post-36830-0-50516700-1383328742_thumb.jpg

post-36830-0-02341700-1383328784_thumb.jpg

post-36830-0-91631600-1383328856_thumb.jpg

post-36830-0-55504200-1383328944_thumb.jpg

Looks like a Vogue SE - the Vogue has cloth seats (same fabric as used on you door panels) with manual adjustment and no heating, no sun roof or aircon, coil springs and the centre console has grey plastic around the window switches and the black rubber matting around the gear sticks (same as on the dash top centre).

I have started stripping down my 300Tdi '95 Classic Vogue (I previously added seat heating and half the aircon system, with the rest going in on rebuild). They're wonderful cars, even if the rear legroom is less than generous. Expect bad sills, inner wheel arches and rot in the spot welded joint between the A-pillar and front wing sides (my biggest worry). I hope you can turn yours around more quickly - mine is going to take years because of other financial priorities!

Looks like a Vogue SE - the Vogue has cloth seats (same fabric as used on you door panels) with manual adjustment and no heating, no sun roof or aircon, coil springs and the centre console has grey plastic around the window switches and the black rubber matting around the gear sticks (same as on the dash top centre).

I have started stripping down my 300Tdi '95 Classic Vogue (I previously added seat heating and half the aircon system, with the rest going in on rebuild). They're wonderful cars, even if the rear legroom is less than generous. Expect bad sills, inner wheel arches and rot in the spot welded joint between the A-pillar and front wing sides (my biggest worry). I hope you can turn yours around more quickly - mine is going to take years because of other financial priorities!

Yes as they often say ,they should have been built by the Japs .

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 95 vogue se 300tdi and it has many problems, i have spent just short of £3k on it now... thats just sorting the mechanical side of things..

now starting on the bodywork..

i love the car.. so will persivere with it,,

good luck with yours..