Sump plugs threads and size gearbox, transfer and engine

Hi. Im fitting a few temp meters to my cars. Can anyone give me the size of the sump plugs so I can order correct adapter to fit with the VDO temp meters?

LT230 Transfeerbox

R380 Gearbox TD5

LT77 Gearbox 200tdi

Engine sump plug td5

Engine sump plug 200tdi

The adapters I can choose from are

3/8 BSP

M12x1,25

M12x1,5

M14x1,5

M16x1,5

M18x1,5

I gonna do the classic finger in the whole method. So it would be nice to have the right sizes at hand..

many thanks

Well I can confidently tell you that none of them will fit cos none of them are big enough!

Kind of doubt that. The LT230 plug looks a lot smaller then M18... Maybe it better order new plugs and then drill and tap for the sender instead.

Can't remember the lt230 to be honest, but the lt77 one is huge, and the one on my 200tdi is huge too - uses 1 1/8" af spanner to undo.....

Depending on what you use your truck for I would be inclined to find somewhere other than the drain plugs to put sensors into as they'd be very vulnerable to damage off road otherwise.

Jon