Windscreen wiper woes

Hi all,

Having some problems with my wipers that I can no longer ignore due to the amount it's been raining!

Firstly, the passenger side wiper arm keeps falling off the splines. I see there is a little metal clip there to hold it on, tried bending it out a bit but that doesn't seem to have worked very well. Am I looking at a new wiper arm there? It doesn't hit the screen seal when wiping, just falls off after about 30 wipes! The only other thing I could think of was to drill through the arm and the splined end of the shaft, then out a split pin through to stop it coming off?

Secondly, the drivers side wiper shaft is moving outwards. I can get a photo if it would help, but the whole shaft slips out away from the bulkhead, eventually causing the wiper arm to rub on my roll cage. Wearing the wiper arm and the cage away, and the extra resistance means the wiper can only move about 10cm reducing visibility a bit!!

Am I looking at a new wiper wheel box to fix that? I've taken the dash top off to have a look, but I can't see what to adjust to stop this happening?

1 wiper down... the passenger 1 was washed off the car on a very flooded road :o so that's 1 new wiper arm required!

I'm not sure that link helps diagnose what's going on with mine at the moment. I'll try and get a photo of what it's doing tomorrow morning before heading out for a new wiper arm