Challenger steel wheels, reviews?

Tom.H

Evening

Looking for some new wheels and wondered if anyone had purchased or could give me a review of the Challenger steel wheels available from 4x4 tyres. Being a copy of Mach 5's I'am concerned of there quality however the price is far more manageable.

http://www.4x4tyres.co.uk/defender/16inch-7inch-challenger-black-steel-wheel-p-1571.html

Cheers

Tom

I saw a set not so long back in Holland when part shopping, sorry but not impressed, the welding looked horrid, probably strong enough but it was not aesthetically pleasing at all.

If you are gonna do the Mach 5 look, buy Mach 5s and pay the price for quality, this in my opinion is a BP part in the making,(love BP but truth hurts I'm afraid)

Evening

Looking for some new wheels and wondered if anyone had purchased or could give me a review of the Challenger steel wheels available from 4x4 tyres. Being a copy of Mach 5's I'am concerned of there quality however the price is far more manageable.

http://www.4x4tyres.co.uk/defender/16inch-7inch-challenger-black-steel-wheel-p-1571.html

Cheers

Tom

ive got some on mine but with bead locks fitted not had any prob as yet and been on mine for about a yr now and trust me they have been put thro the carp lol

I do go with wot the others are sayin mach 5's are the best ,,but I had these cheap so had to try em ,,and all good so far :)