Newbie from suffolk

DaveGT

Hi guys. Just chopped my BMW in for a range rover classic after being bitten by the off-roading bug so thought I'd register on here and introduce myself. I'm from Lowestoft in Suffolk and have attended a few pay and play days with my bro in his discovery 2 so decided it was time to get a truck of my own. Anyway, here she is

466274E5-5EB7-4F1B-8746-301BEE740F2C.jpg

13A17708-983D-4EC7-AC03-40C608B5A847_1.j

And with my bros disco

76727B38-8877-4AA8-AAD5-A1FB047DB5AB.jpg

72931D24-26D0-4AA9-AD49-B8C23E0838B5.jpg

918DAF46-8677-4629-A970-9C907BE80B0E_1.j

She's a 1990 3.9 V8 EFi

Lifted 2" on pro comp shocks and springs

Castor correcting front arms

Cranked rear trailing arms

Snorkel

Light bar etc

Can't wait to get her into the rough stuff

Hope you all like

Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum. I'm just inside the neighbouring border in Burwell on the outskirts of Cambridge. I believe that Suffolk land Rover Club have their own site on the outskirts of Ipswich, but not been there myself.

I have been to Bures just outside Colchester but I guess that's a bit of a hack for you, and they don't have as may open days as a site like Yarwell, for example. Not been to Wildtracks at Newmarket since they demolished the old course and put a kart track there - personally I think the other bigger sites are better even if it's a longer journey to get there.

cheers

Darren

Dave,

Worth using Google Streetmap to checkout the entrance to Bures as it's easy to miss.

Been a while since I was there but I think it's under railway bridge, take a left, up the hill. Follow the road round to the right out into open farmland. Turn right at next left hand bend - down track and take a left - takes you into the pit area....

Have fund and try not to bend it too much!

cheers

D